Write a new entry for the Guestbook

Fields marked with * are required.
Your E-mail address won't be published.
It's possible that your entry will only be visible in the guestbook after we reviewed it.
We reserve the right to edit, delete, or not publish entries.
6 entries.
Sumit Dhawan Sumit Dhawan from Dhanbad wrote on December 9, 2018 at 4:02 pm:
Praise the lord everyone This is SUMIT Dhawan from Dhanbad jharkhand, I am from MASIHI RADIO LISTENERS- INRI GROUP, We are radio listeners group who listen gospels programmes from various radio channels like family radio, fifa radio, twr, the voice Asia etc. And we also preach gospel and encourage people to listen gospels programmes from radio channels. My contact no is 9835594692 www.mrlinrigroup.bolgspot.in Thank you
dharmendra ram dharmendra ram from buxar wrote on December 2, 2018 at 6:21 am:
Praise thee lord everyone my dears friends. I'm dharmendra Paul from buxar bihar . Contact no 9131388558 YouTube channel link. ..https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCTzpUR1-WA3kk5sitMYJ8_w Join for true everlasting gospel youtube channel.
Dinesh Kumar Dinesh Kumar from Bhiwani Haryana wrote on November 22, 2018 at 3:51 pm:
Praise God for His perfect plans. I wondered when I found this website by chance on Youtube. I am happy to know that true believers still exist. I welcome you all. I have been listening to His word for years. I became very serious when heard about the Judgement Day in 2011. However, it was our mistake. The Lord is the same forever. My faith in Him got stronger and stronger that He is God and does according to His own Will. He can save anybody He likes. His gift is eternal life, not physical things. No matter how the life of His chosen ones seems to be, they are saved forever. Amen. I have been all alone, but I hope I'd soon find true Christians who can spread the Lord's Gospel with pure heart. My phone number is 9813254667. You can contact me. Main aap ssssab ko invite karta hu ji, bahut achha laga mujhe. Aap jis treeke se un recordings ko edit kr k prachar kr rahe ho wo achha hai, aap ne un me se kaam ki baaten nikal kr radio pr bheji hain,. I also used to be a listener of that Open Form program broadcast on Family Radio. But not all of the things were from the Bible. The way you have edited those recordings is wonderful. Thank you and May God bless you.
admin admin wrote on August 4, 2018 at 6:01 am:
Greetings From Hindi Worship Team, Our Listeners can share their comment on this section. Your comments, suggestions, and complaints are most welcome. You can also share your contact numbers as another listener can have fellowship. We will be happy to know how does this radio station program has helped in your spiritual life with GOD. Thanks Hindi Worship Team info@hindiworship.in
gautam kumar gautam kumar from patna bihar wrote on August 4, 2018 at 5:43 am:
It is a good website and I listen to your programme regularly. any listener contact me. My mob is 8235308470. I am from Patna.
reckson reckson from Mumbai wrote on August 4, 2018 at 5:24 am: